Rais Uhuru Kenyatta niurungamitie uthii andu makiuma kana gutonya thiini wa County cia Nairobi, Kajiado, Machakos, Kiambu na Nakuru thiini wa watho uria ukwambiriria gutumika umunthi tariki 26 mweri wa kathatu thaa thita cia utuku.
Akiariria vururi ari thingirari wa Iregi, Uhuru augite makinyo mama maviu ma kurugamia uthii thiini wa County ino maukite vuva wa namba ya arwaru a Covid-19 kuthii nambere kwongerereka gatagatiri ka January na March mwaka uyu.
Kavindari wa kau, Rais Uhuru augite kavinda ka mwiyugo (Curfew) thiini wa County icio ithano gakambagiriria thaa igiri cia utuku na kuthira thaa ikumi cia kirauko guku akiuga icigo iria ciingi cia vururi Curfew ikambagiriria thaa inya cia utuku na kuthira thaa ikumi cia kirauko.
Kunari uguo, Uhuru niuritie ruvonge rwa ugitiri wa ndari ya vururi na ruria rwa ugima wa mwiri gucokerera mitaratara ya kuvecana marua ma kuvetuka mivaka ya County icio ivingitwe uceru kuri andu aria magiririte guku akiuga marua maria mavecanitwe vau kavere ma mivaka io nimarikitie gukanjwa.
Wavo, Uhuru niuvingite wendia wa njovi thiini wa iravu na mikawa ya county iria ivingitwe guku mikawa igitikirua kuthii nambere kwenderia andu matakurira kuo.
EXERPT OF PRESIDENT SPEECH (ENGLISH)
1.Cessation of Movement in to and out of
Nairobi, Kajiado, machakos, kiambu and Nakuru effective from Midnight.
- All gathering suspended in Nairobi, Kajiado, Machakos Kiambu and Nakuru.
- All cabinet meetings suspended.
- Parliament Seatings and County Assembly Seatings Suspended until further notice. Speakers to effect decisions.
- International travel into and out of Kenya to continue.
- All persons coming into the country must have Negative Covid Certificate acquired not less than 92 hours.
- Curfew revised from 8pm to 4am in the 5 counties and from 10 Pm to 4am in the rest of the country.
- Ministry of Interior and Health to reissue all Curfew passes. All issued passes are Revoked.
- All places of worship in the 5 counties suspended until further Notice.
For other 42 counties, prayers to go on with 1/3rd Rule.
- Immediate suspension of All physical learning in all institutions other than for candidates sitting for exams and medical training institutions.
- All sporting activities suspended including members clubs activities suspended.
- For social Gatherings, operations of bars suspended in the 5 counties.
Sale of alcohol in 5 counties also prohibited.
All restaurants in 5 counties to provide take away services only.
Restaurants to operate in other 47 counties.
- PSV to enforce 60% carrying capacity.
- All employees of private and public sector to allow employees to work from home except for critical services.
- Judiciary to restrict movement.
- Hospital visitors to be reduced to 2 persons per patient.
- Gatherings to have no more than 15 persons.
- Burials to be conducted within 72 hours of death and attendees to be limited to 50 persons in total.
- Weddings to be limited to 30 persons in total.
- Political Gatherings remain suspended.
- Those above 58 Years of age to be given priority in vaccination.
-Mbica irutitwe online